Friday, December 26, 2008

Did You Get a New Puppy For Christmas?

How fun! A new puppy for the holidays! If you already have other dogs at home, you probably also already know how to raise the new pup.

However, if this is your first puppy, you may want to learn some "tricks of the trade" so you can raise a well-behaved and happy dog. You don't have very long to do this, considering that a puppy becomes an adult dog within a year or two. Mistakes made now will follow you into the dog's adult life and possibly create problems you weren't expecting.

Sadly, that's the stage when many people give up their dogs to shelters, or worse, simply tie them out back and pay very little attention to them anymore.

If you want to avoid that kind of sad outcome, now is the time to get some useful and appropriate information to help you raise the happy companion you are planning on.

You can get my free report, How I Taught An Old Dog New Tricks, by filling out the form on the right. Then, please take a look at the materials being offered by my friend, who is an expert dog trainer with 40 years experience. Don't worry, I've set it up so you can see automatically what she has on her web site. If you do not want it, that's fine. Just take my report and enjoy it.

Good luck with your new puppy! And drop me a line to let me know how it's working out!

No comments: