Monday, February 16, 2009

What a Winter! Didn't Do Much Dog Training!

This has been a strange winter, and my time was spent making sure all the animals were warm and safe and fed. Not much time for training, I'm afraid. We had lots of snow, ice and cold weather, always with plenty of wind out here on the prairie. We spent more nights huddling together than walking or working on tricks or manners. But signs of spring are around and we hope to get busy with some fun games and more walks.

Being indoors, I worked on the computer a lot more, and I'm finally working on my other websites. Just updated this one, for example:
http://www.hipaws.com

There is still much to do over there, like adding some links and making the sub pages. For now, some of the links don't go anywhere. But you can still get some information and downloads. Take a visit! Thanks!

No comments: